Saturday 14 January 2012

Time to detox – night treatment!

Today I thought I’ll share with you two other products from the Elemis’ Tri-Enzyme range: Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream (RRP £81.70) and Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Serum (RRP £97.10), which can help to replenish the skin cells during the night time! 

Both of the products complement each other and both of them are VERY expensive! As I can’t really afford to buy them from Elemis directly, I look out for offers from the QVCUK website as it’s a great place to find the whole Elemis products range cheaper!

The serum

The texture of the whole range is gel-like but some products have a thicker texture than others. The serum is very light in texture though and you don’t need to use a lot of it as it easily glides on the skin, so half a pump is more than enough! As this product is very expensive, this way it will last you even longer. I’ve used one whole bottle of the serum (30ml) and I liked the texture and smell; however, I have to admit I haven’t noticed any visible changes in my complexion! 

Before going for the whole 30mls I’d say it’s better to try it in a smaller version (10mls from QVCUK website) to see if this product delivers better results to you! I know people who absolutely love this product so if you are looking for a smoother skin and to get a more even and luminous skin tone give this product a try!

The night cream

The night cream, on the other hand, has a bit thicker gel texture to the serum and facial wash, and smells absolutely lovely – very fresh but subtle. 


It stimulates the skin’s natural cell renewal cycle and replenishes the skin during the night. This products actually delivers to its promises so whenever I run out of my Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream I always come back to using this night cream! I wake up to a more plumped, smooth and luminous face! The only downside is that I can’t use it around my eyes so a need for additional eye cream is a must in this case! 

I hope you enjoy the ‘detox’ sessions and it gives you some ideas how to get a smoother, plumper and younger looking skin! Let us know if you’d used these products before and what did you think about them!

Stay beautiful!

Mags xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x