Thursday 26 January 2012

Bioderma to the rescue!


Those of you who share my passion for beauty will understand that when recently I had a chance to replenish my Bioderma’s cleanser stock (check my previous blog to find out about the SensibioH2O Cleanser) my shopping experience with Bioderma didn’t just stop there! As you can image, being mesmerised with the rest of Bioderma’s products, and being an owner of a very sensitive skin, I decided to try two more products from the range. Here there are, the products I’m proud to review and share with you, especially if you suffer from sensitive skin: 

Atoderm Lip Balm


Aroderm Lip Balm by Bioderma, 15ml


Transparent in colour but soft and thick in consistency, not sticky!





The balm is very comfortable to wear, isn’t sticky and has virtually no smell! The best balm I have used recently! Works fantastic on chapped and dry lips, nourishing them instantly and keeping them conditioned for a long time. My lips never felt so soft during the winter months! It’s available on the Amazon website for approx. £13 per 15ml.

Hydrabio Gentle moisturising scrub

Hydrabio Gentle moisturising scrub by Bioderma, 75ml


The creamy consistency with small particles



















It’s really hard for me to find a face scrub that won’t be too harsh on my skin! However, this Gentle moisturising scrub feels more like a thicker cleanser with tiny particles that lightly polishes my skin. It’s advised to use it once or twice a week. The smell is fresh but very light so almost not noticeable; it’s a pleasure to use it! My skin is left smooth and clean, and there are no red patches or any reaction after I use this product! In the UK it’s available on the auction websites and it ranges from £14 - £19 per 75ml. I love this product!

Is your skin very sensitive? If so, what products do you use and would you recommend them to us? Let us know by leaving a comment or on twitter @beautyu! 

Stay beautiful!

Mags xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x