Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas party face and outfit of the night!!



Hello and a big festive, christmassy morning to you all!
Last night was my works Christmas party, and I wanted to share with you the look I went for! I have also been lucky not to have a hangover this morning! Yay!

So firstly what did I wear?


This dress came from Debenhams Red Herring. I really like how simple it is, but also looks quite dressy. I didn't like the original belt that came with it so I bought some cream ribbon and fashioned my own belt. At only £35 I was very pleased with this dress!

And what look did I go for with my make-up? I tried to keep it quite simple and 'English rose' with some bronzer applied over my neck and shoulders, and I concentrated on highlighting eyes and lips. I also had my hair done yesterday as well, so was pleased with my final look for the party!



With Flash


Without flash

Finally the tools I used to achieve this look:



  • Bare Vitamins skin rev-er upper for a base under foundation
  • Estee Lauder Double wear light
  • Bare Minerals prime time for eyes
  • Bare Minerals Flaunt eye shadow
  • Bare Minerals Volumising mascara
  • Bare Minerals eyeliner
  • Vivo Gold Dust bronzer
  • Bare Minerals Lip Gloss from the Cocktail Party set
I would love to know what you think about my Christmas party look!

If you're off to  Christmas party tonight have fun and stay beautiful!

Stace x

17th December 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x