Wednesday 2 November 2011

Purple eyes with BareMinerals



Last week Stace and I popped in to our local Debenhams as we heard that BareEscentuals was throwing a mini ‘re-launch’ event there! The counter was opened for a few months now so the staff decided to ‘welcome’ their customers! Little too late? Maybe… however, we were welcomed with a little cupcakes and glass of bubbly which was a nice touch!


I’ve managed to ask one of the make-up artists to do a day eye make-up on me. We are both strong believers in the brand and I love all their make-up products; however, when it comes to eyes I’m lost… no idea where to start and what to do, hence always end up using just the eye liner.



Take a look at my lovely purple eye make-up all finished:
The High Shine Eyecolour (RRP £15, the colour I wear is called Moonshine) enhances the blue in my eyes!

It's a very safe, day look. However, adding just a bit more of the Big & Bright Eyeliner in Plum (RRP £13) in the corners of the eyes and smudging that a bit makes it more of an evening, party look!
The base for the eye shadow is the Prime Time Primer Shadow in Chroma Violet (RRP £16) that looks really nice on its own, so if you don't have the time to work on your eye make-up in the morning, that would work a treat!

My finished purple eye make-up!

Purple eye – definitely out of my comfort zone; however, the colour works fine with my blue eyes and it doesn’t look bad at all! I’m converted! Need to practice a bit more and will be ready to face the world with some purple eye make-up on soon!


Stay beautiful!


Mags x


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x