Wednesday 9 November 2011

My beautiful November!

My beautiful November!
Hi guys!
I know I have been absent over the last week or so and Mags has been blogging about some great beauty products which I have been enjoying hearing about! Anyway here is a quick round up of my November so far!

I had my hair coloured, I have for 15 years been dying my hair lightest blonde myself. I love at-home dye kits, but with my big birthday looming just around the corner, I wanted a change and was too scared to do this myself, so with the help of my trusted hairdresser at our local Aveda salon, I now have gone a nice shade of ash blonde which I love.

My new hair!

I also have been to Jamie Oliver at Home party. I know what you're thinking, normally these parties can be quite pushy with below average products, but I believe this party is the exception, we all came away with some free gifts, products are great value and really good quality, and they also do a beauty range with perfumes, shower gels etc.

A sprinkle of crystallised violet, attar of rose and midnight jasmine shower gel, smells lovely...

I have been enjoying reading the new Christmas beauty catalogues that are out now, although getting ideas for myself more than for other people...oops!!


Liz Earle and Boots Christmas catalogue!

And have also been down to my local Superdrug, that whilst having an awful display that was dusty and did not show off the products in their best light, I was able to purchase my first MUA products, and they were 2 for 1, what a bargain!! My thoughts on the products coming up soon!


Reviews coming soon!!

Also have now got into my winter wardrobe, with woolly jumpers making their first appearance on bonfire night, and getting excited looking for a Christmas party dress! What have you guys been up to this November?

I can't wait to bring you lots of reviews and beauty talk over the next few weeks!

Stay warm and beautiful!

Stace x

9th October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x