Friday 23 September 2011

Do you dare to bare?



A few months back I told you about my new love affair with Bare Minerals
make-up. I have now been using this for a while, and as my pots began to run out, I wondered what would be the most cost efficient way of stocking up. I happened to be in our local Debenhams store when they had a big sale day and they were flogging the set I am going to talk about today for £30! Naturally I snapped up  this offer, and even wondered whether I should stock pile! When Debenhams have their 10% of beauty department sales they are so worth a visit, as well as 10% off your firm favourites, who knows what other treasures you may uncover!

This set may have been an older one, some left over stock, but the contents are very similar to the Get Started boxes which retail for around £40. (Check out feel unique for these make-up sets).

So what is in my treasure box I hear you cry?!
Bare Minerals SPF 15 foundation in light and fairly light, Mineral Veil and Warmth
Bare Vitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
How to guide DVD

Flawless application face brush, Full coverage kabuki brush, Maximum coverage concealer brush





 And this lovely pink box to keep it all in!

I was very excited with my purchases, and couldn't wait to tell you all about them! I think the set is worth it for the brushes alone, which are fairly expensive. And the Skin Rev-er Upper I have never tried, so watch our for a blog soon! 

Feeling a Bare Minerals tutorial coming on with all this excitement!
Let us know what great bargains you have had lately by tweeting us @beautyu

I'm off to Swirl, Tap, Buff, have a great weekend and Stay Beautiful!

Stace xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x