Tuesday 12 January 2010

New Year's Resolutions...

New Year’s Resolutions…


As the New Year begins and we are all looking forward to the year ahead and making resolutions we thought we would bring you our beauty New Year’s Resolutions for 2010.


Stace


I have started 2010 with a detox diet, which has inspired me to start every day with hot water and lemon as it really adds a zing to my morning. I am getting married this year so it’s important for me to find a good skincare routine and really stick to it. My New Year’s resolutions for 2010 are:


  • Try out new make-up looks. I often get stuck in the same routine, and once a week I am going to try one of the many products I have in my make-up bag that normally gathers dust, or try out a new look. My Bobbi Brown make-up manual has already helped me to take a new approach to applying eye liner.
  • Look after my feet. After Christmas presents included many pedicure products, I plan to at least once a week spend time on my feet so they are perfect for the Summer!
  • Lipstick! Since the cold weather I have been using lip glosses, Vaseline and other lip moisturising products and I really miss my lipstick so I plan to buy a new colour and start wearing colour on my lips again.

Mags


My three New Year's resolutions, even though I try not to make any, since usually I fail to make them last longer than a couple of months, are:


  • Have 'me' time once a week. I try to make Thursday evenings just for myself. Run a nice bath, put a mask on and celebrate the hour of being relaxed and unwind after almost full week of work.
  • That follows exfoliate! And I mean full body and face. Exfoliation keeps your body/face looking younger and helps the moisturiser to sink in quicker.
  • Last but not least is moisturising. Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! I already have a very good facial regime where I cleanse, tone and moisturise twice daily; however, especially in that cold weather it's good to keep moisturising even more. It’s a treat for the face, body and mind!

Let us know your beauty resolutions for 2010 and remember, Stay Beautiful!


Stace & Mags x



12th Jan 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x