Thursday 15 October 2009

Some of our favourite things...

Some of our favourite things...

Welcome to Beautiful You! This is our first blog and we are really excited about it!

Over the next few months be prepared to read about beauty tips, products, reviews, events, practical demonstrations and general chat about anything beautiful!

We would also love to hear from you with any feedback, questions or anything beautiful! Contact us at info@beautyu.co.uk

To start us off we have both picked our top, desert island beauty product. These are things that we do not leave the house without applying, and always pop a spare one in our handbag.

‘My top item is mascara, and not any mascara but Lancome’s Hypnose. I was surprised Stace didn’t pick this as her top item, as she also is a fan! There are days you don’t feel like putting make-up on, but I would never leave the house without applying mascara. Without mascara I look washed out and ill, just one application makes the whole difference. My eyes are accentuated, and even without full make-up I’m ready to face the world!’ – Mags

‘My top item is Laura Mercier’s Black Extreme Eye Pencil. I only discovered the pencil this year, but I struggle to even leave the bedroom without applying this, and I always carry one in my handbag. It acts like a liquid liner in a pencil and nothing has ever highlighted my eyes this well. I cannot live without this!’ – Stace

How funny that we both picked eye make-up, didn’t see that one coming. There has to be something about drawing attention to the eyes that makes us both feel beautiful.

Look forward to getting to know you and chatting about beautiful things!


Stay beautiful!

Stace and Mags x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you so please leave us a beautiful comment! x